Making Mountains of Molehills (3 of 10)
|Making Mountains of Molehills (3 of 10)|
|Mission:||Making Mountains of Molehills|
|Offering Faction:|| Minmatar Republic|
|Previous part:||Making Mountains of Molehills (2 of 10)|
|Next part:||Making Mountains of Molehills (4 of 10)|
Third in the series of missions introducing industrial characters to elements of play.
- Glad to see you're back.
- I am, yes.
- Alright, well, unfortunately I lost some production assistants to an Ammatar raid, so I'm a bit low on manpower right now... which means I can't keep up with the deadlines for my orders. However, I cannot fall short of my quotas: Too much is at stake. But you would help me out tremendously if you'd build two civilian afterburners for me.
- Now, I don't care how you go about acquiring materials for this, although if you're short I suggest you do a little mining at some nearby asteroid belt and then refine the results.
- Accept - Two civilian afterburners. Good as done.
Due to some treacherous production assistants that I was forced to dispose of, I'm a bit low on manpower right now, which means I can't keep up with the deadlines for my orders. The Amarr Empire may not look too favourably upon such failures. Hence, I really need you to build a civilian afterburner for me and bring it here. I don't care how you go about acquiring materials for this thing, although if you're short I suggest you do a little mining at some nearby belt, and refine the results. Use the blueprint copy I gave you in your last mission, and if you're unsure what to do, review the Aura "Science & Industry" tutorial that you can access from your NeoCom.
I need you to build two civilian afterburners for me. I don't care how you go about acquiring materials; if you're short I suggest you do a little mining at some nearby asteroid belt and then refine the results.
Overview and Objectives
The following objective must be completed to finish the mission:
Bring Item objective
Acquire these goods:
- Drop-off Location: Agent
- Item: two units of Civilian Afterburner (10.0 m3)
The following rewards and bonuses will be yours if you complete this mission:
- Agent: 2.8677%
- Agent's Corporation: 0.1639%
As an 'acquire' type mission, it doesn't matter where you get the items. Perhaps you can find some on the market. Most likely, though, you'll find them cheaper to make on your own.
An afterburner is a useful thing. While the Civilian variety are weak compared to those available elsewhere, it is still a step up from going without.
How to manufacture
- Place the blueprint + materials in your hangar. Right click the blueprint and select Manufacturing.
- Select Pick Installation from the box that comes up, pick an available assembly, get the quote, and begin the manufacture.
- Bring up Science and Industry, select the Jobs tab, and then press the Get Jobs button.
- When it says your assembly is ready, in a minute or two, hit the Deliver button in the bottom right to send the job to your hangar.
- Completion - I've brought the afterburners you requested.
- They look good. Nice work. I'll have more work shortly, if you're willing.
|Agent Missions by Level, Agent, Type, Genre, Space, and Enemy Faction|
|Mission Level: Level 1 · Level 2 · Level 3 · Level 4 · Level 5|
|Agent Type: Event · Normal · Storyline|
|Mission Type: Circle · COSMOS · Data Center · Tutorial · Factional Warfare|
|Mission Genre: Acquire · Courier · Kill|
|Mission Space: Complex · Deadspace · Encounter|
| Enemy Faction: Amarr Empire · Ammatar Mandate · Angel Cartel · The Blood Raider Covenant · Caldari State · CONCORD Assembly · Gallente Federation · Guristas Pirates · The Interbus · Jove Empire · Khanid Kingdom · Mercenaries and Others · Minmatar Republic · Mordu's Legion Command · ORE ·Rogue Drones · Sansha's Nation|
Serpentis · The Servant Sisters of EVE · The Society · The Syndicate · Thukker Tribe